The Chief Nonsense Officer (the CNO; i.e. me) has decades of experience in presenting ideas in 60 second podcasts or blog bites that can be read aloud in sixty seconds. (Thanks to 10 years of bi-weekly “Nonsense at Work” commentary on regional public radio stations in the mid-Virginia area. Can still be heard on public radio in the Greater Chicago area.)
Hence my promise: I will help you see the sense in nonsense so that you can make the nonsense at work work for you. (Read it again. I’ll wait.)
Become a Subscriber
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Access to subscriber-only content.
- The weekly Trigger Question.
- The bi-monthly Blog Dump — a selection of recent blog entries. This saves you time. No need to keeping checking my website in case there is a new blog entry (as if you would) and it will ensure that you don’t miss out on any nonsense (as if you care).
- Long-form articles, eBook chapter extracts, and so on.
- Discounted access to pilot versions of on-line courses now being developed.
- Any other nonsense I can dream up.
* indicates required Email Address *
First Name *
Please note: If your browser has anti-tracking enabled, the sign-up might not work. Either disable “do not track”, use a different browser or email me. Sorry about the nonsense.